*Spoilers*A little bit of info about Belts, Ranking ALT Cstm

Discuss everything about Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. The worlds collide within the PlayStaion Universe!
Nosajk7
New Challenger
Hello there im new to the forums I just wanted to share some new pics about the game. I dont wanna spoil anything so I warned bout spoilers on the treads name. (these are gonna be just pictures of things that are gonna be on the game sorry bout the little info but i know a lot of ppl wants too see the ALT CSTMS so if someones bother by this let me know and ill stop or erase the tread)

---FIRST THE TOURNAMENT BELTS---
As we all know a tournament system will be on PSABR and some different belts will be awarded by competing on the tournaments here is a picture showing how they will look

---RANKING---
The ranking system is the points you earn by winning matches RP (rank points) are awarded and can be use to unlock new stuff

---ALTERNATE COSTUMES AND COLORS---

Kratos Alt

Parappa Alt

Drake's Alt

Fat Princess Alt

Sweet Tooth Alt

Colonel Mael Radec Alt

Sly Alt

Cole MacGrath Alt

Evil Cole Alt

Ratchet and Clank Alt

Jak and Daxter Alt

Big Daddy Alt

Dante Alt

Heihachi Alt

Nariko Alt

Raiden Alt

Sackboy Alt

Sir Daniel

Spike Alt

Toro Alt

There you have it folks, every costume and alternate color for PSABR i hope you enjoyed them and lets comment about it :)
see ya in PSABR! XD
Last edited by Nosajk7 on Nov 15, 2012 11:16 pm, edited 17 times in total.

bombrider
bombrider
Medals: 5
SPARTAN (1) I am PSASA Tester (1) Cake Please (1) AP Gain (2)
Are you posting pictures from a guide that you own or pictures from a website?

If you actually own the guide, do you see any mention of "frame data?"

Nosajk7
New Challenger
Its an official guide unfortunately the guide its not mine all i have are these two pictures and all the alternate costumes sorry :(

subtenko
Site Admin
Medals: 6
All-Star Legend (1) SPARTAN (1) I am PSASA Tester (1) Play Create Share (1) Cake Please (1) Sensei (1)
Hey its something at least. Thanks for sharing some early insight! Looks nice

Nosajk7
New Challenger
Thanks ill be posting more so stay tuned

bombrider
bombrider
One of Kratos's best match ups is against Sweet Tooth...If they failed to list that then they are just flat out wrong...lol

Parappa vs Kratos is so much better Sweet Tooth vs Kratos (though I will admit it is a bad match up for Parappa).

subtenko
Site Admin
All-Star Legend (1) SPARTAN (1) I am PSASA Tester (1) Play Create Share (1) Cake Please (1) Sensei (1)
Dang look at Kratos 2nd row! Looks like some Football gear mixed with Gears of War armor,LOL! That's epic.

Nosajk7
New Challenger
I really hope they will give us more costumes though

subtenko
Site Admin
You know what, they have some character stats on those guides but are those likely to change eventually when they adjust things? AP Value for Drakes Lvl1 Super is 150. Would if the decision to change it to 160 comes up?

We'll have the stats updated here on the site, I'm just not sure how often these types of decisions will be made, but we'll definitely have them updated here.

bombrider
bombrider
Well I heard them mention that Kratos's level 1 super is now 160 AP so who knows if that guide is even accurate at this point.

For a point of comparision, here are Parappa's Super requirements from the beta:

Level 1: 125 AP
Level 2: 400 AP
Level 3: 600 AP

Edit: Just noticed he posted the Parappa portion of the guide. Not sure I agree with Fat Princess being a "Combo Heavy" archetype.
Last edited by bombrider on Nov 15, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Forum