Sachette Sunday 1v1 Results!

Discuss everything about Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. The worlds collide within the PlayStaion Universe!

Sachette Sunday 1v1 Results!

Postby AylasHero » Feb 11, 2013 12:10 am

AylasHero
Parappa Freestyler
Hey everyone! This results thread is going to BLOW YOUR MIND!

We had a lot of new talent come join us for the new rules (4.0) and we not only had a ground breaking tournament, but it was the smoothest tournament we have ever run and the fastest even with 22 participants! Thanks for everyone who participated for helping this runs so wonderfully!

Now to look at the results which were amazing. First, a Spike got in the TOP THREE!!! Also, he had a PaRappa hit top four as well and finally had our first high placing Sly player.

Other then not having a big bunch of Ratchets this time, Spike and PaRappa still had a lot of players and this time placed high! I think this popularity is pushing those characters games to a higher level every week!

I hope to see more 1v1 Sly players coming to these, as we don't get many (our record being 2 from this tournament) Also, it's cool to note a Big Daddy in top 6!

Well here are the results:

1st: Red_Ring_Ryko (Evil Cole)

2nd: Devon3000 (Sly)

3rd: GoddessBracelet (Spike)

4th: MagicSith (PaRappa)

5th: iceman8 (Jak/Fat Princess)
5th: Omnisignificance (Big Daddy)

7th: Smash_and_Crash (PaRappa)
7th: CelestialMind (EvilCole)

9th: LunarReaper (Nariko)
9th: blackaldamon (Sir Daniel/Spike)
9th: Catacyst (Raiden)
9th: kaos0321 (Dante)

13th: Optic-_-Thunder (Spike)
13th: Paradox-Addict (Sly)
13th: ShhhItsMistical (Sweet Tooth)
13th: Soondragon67 (Spike/Heihachi)

17th: Ansrk0 (Dante)
17th: SROVRSTRM (Spike/Jak/PaRappa/Sir Daniel)
17th: TempestTheory (Jak)
17th: Rockozer (Sweet Tooth)
17th: FredFai (Sir Daniel/PaRappa)
17th: Sparkz6595 (Good Cole)

The bracket can be found here: http://challonge.com/SS1v14_0

Thanks again for everyone who participated! I hope a lot of these new faces come back for more!
I'm 100% done with this community. Do not expect an answer from any message sent. I am no longer willing to do and/or interested in anything PSASBR related.

Re: Sachette Sunday 1v1 Results!

Postby bombrider » Feb 11, 2013 1:50 am

bombrider
bombrider
Medals: 5
SPARTAN (1) I am PSASA Tester (1) Cake Please (1) AP Gain (2)
Mad props go to Red_Ring_Ryko for winning this. Been wondering what has happened to him since he hasn't been posting on these forums or on youtube lately. I'm starting to notice how people from these forums are winning the tournaments (mostly LizardHeart lol...).

Maybe at some point I'd like to get involved with one of these tournaments. Just have to pick one where someone like LizardHeart or Ryko aren't involved...I think that'll pretty much be an automatic loss for me.

Postby Rykoshet » Feb 11, 2013 2:14 am

Rykoshet
Now Im getting stronger
Nah bomb, give yourself some credit.

Postby Blue » Feb 11, 2013 2:15 am

Blue
Tr3y 4 Life
Medals: 3
SPARTAN (1) AP Gain (1) Sweet Thread (1)
bombrider wrote:Mad props go to Red_Ring_Ryko for winning this. Been wondering what has happened to him since he hasn't been posting on these forums or on youtube lately. I'm starting to notice how people from these forums are winning the tournaments (mostly LizardHeart lol...).

Maybe at some point I'd like to get involved with one of these tournaments. Just have to pick one where someone like LizardHeart or Ryko aren't involved...I think that'll pretty much be an automatic loss for me.

Play in them! Placing high is still an accomplishment. Seeing someone place top 5 using Sweet Tooth/Dante would blow people's minds!
Proud member of the the Sweet Tooth Trollers

Postby bombrider » Feb 11, 2013 2:17 am

bombrider
bombrider
Rykoshet wrote:Nah bomb, give yourself some credit.

I guess I kind of get intimidated by competition lol...Its a bit of a problem I have. I think you mentioned this as a problem you have in regards to this in one of your videos (the one where you face off against Dabuz). Maybe I just need to push through it...lol

Postby bombrider » Feb 11, 2013 2:19 am

bombrider
bombrider
Blue wrote:
bombrider wrote:Mad props go to Red_Ring_Ryko for winning this. Been wondering what has happened to him since he hasn't been posting on these forums or on youtube lately. I'm starting to notice how people from these forums are winning the tournaments (mostly LizardHeart lol...).

Play in them! Placing high is still an accomplishment. Seeing someone place top 5 using Sweet Tooth/Dante would blow people's minds!

If I run into someone like Lizard or Dabuz or Ryko on like the first round with my Sweet Tooth...then Sweet Tooth won't make it in top 5 lol...Kind of luck based in that regard. I know I won't be able to take a tournament with these characters...Getting high up is pretty luck dependent, and I have terrible luck lol.

Postby Blue » Feb 11, 2013 2:38 am

Blue
Tr3y 4 Life
bombrider wrote:
Blue wrote:

If I run into someone like Lizard or Dabuz or Ryko on like the first round with my Sweet Tooth...then Sweet Tooth won't make it in top 5 lol...Kind of luck based in that regard. I know I won't be able to take a tournament with these characters...Getting high up is pretty luck dependent, and I have terrible luck lol.

I thought there was a losers bracket for these? You can make it up there. You gotta believe!

Postby Lizardheart » Feb 11, 2013 3:10 am

Lizardheart
Infamous
SPARTAN (1) Tournament Winner (2)
bombrider wrote:
Blue wrote:

I sometimes don't join Sunday tourneys due to it potentially running late (like I did tonight). You could try your hand at a Sunday tourney and likely not run into me. lol

"(Kat) is like taking a nuclear bomb to a fist fight." -Bombrider

Postby Blue » Feb 11, 2013 3:17 am

Blue
Tr3y 4 Life
Lizardheart wrote:I sometimes don't join Sunday tourneys due to it potentially running late (like I did tonight). You could try your hand at a Sunday tourney and likely not run into me. lol

Next Sachette Sunday's number of participants: OVER 9000!

Postby AylasHero » Feb 11, 2013 3:29 am

AylasHero
Parappa Freestyler
Usually Sundays are odd fun days and not just a normal 1v1.

But we have a total of 3 normal 1v1s every week now (One trying for NON US people only to keep the overseas scene alive) And for all I know I'll keep adding more and more! You'll find one you can win! :D
I'm 100% done with this community. Do not expect an answer from any message sent. I am no longer willing to do and/or interested in anything PSASBR related.

Next

Return to Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Forum